Building integrated services
It All Starts with
Our Engineering Team is comprised of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and controls engineers. We are industry experts when it comes to designing large complex systems including electrical medium voltage, chiller plants, and green energy systems. Our Registered Engineers are licensed in multiple states with affiliations to the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE), the Illuminating Engineering Society (IES), and the National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE). We provide clear and concise construction documents so accurate bids are received.
The Engineering Team is also fully integrated into every aspect of our company: from reviewing service calls to look for patterns, determining if equipment should be repaired or replaced, evaluating overall system performance, or reprogramming controls to save money. We always have your best interests in mind which results in fewer service calls, reduced energy usage, and lower operating expenses.
- Mechanical and Electrical Professional Engineering on staff
- Building Systems Evaluation / Due Diligence Services
- Commissioning / Retro Commissioning
- Facility Enhancement Services (Benchmarking, Energy Star, LEED, Sustainability)
- Consulting Engineering Services (For: Building Owners, Architects, Facility Managers)